Friday, May 16, 2008

Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head




















专辑名称:Anywhere I Lay My Head
歌手姓名:Scarlett Johansson
唱片公司:Atco
发行日期:May 20, 2008
专辑流派:Pop
专辑语言:英语
文件内容:mp3 vbr 61.5mb

You've heard what Scarlett has to say about covering Tom Waits, you've read what Bowie has to say about her covering Tom Waits, shit you've even seen what Tom Waits has to say about ScarJo covering Tom Waits. NOW IT'S TIME TO HEAR HER COVER TOM WAITS. The record's called Anywhere I Lay My Head, and the first cover to convert its way into internet friendly streamability is the title track.

01. Fawn
02. Town With No Cheer
03. Falling Down
04. Anywhere I Lay My Head
05. Fannin Street
06. Song For Jo
07. Green Grass
08. I Wish I Was In New Orleans
09. I Don't Wanna Grow Up
10. No One Knows I'm Gone
11. Who Are You

专辑下载

No comments: